Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Director
Ruben Minski, founder, CEO and president of Procaps Group, with extensive experience and recognition in the pharmaceutical industry. Chemical Engineer from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, he participated in the Owners/President Management program at Harvard University - School of Business, CEOs' II: The Next Step in Strategic Management and in the CEOs' Management Program at Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, USA.
- 35+ years of experience working in the health, wellness and consumer goods sectors
- Co-founder of WM Partners, a middle-market private equity firm focused on the health and wellness industry
- Board member of Grupo Procaps, Gelco Gelatin and Descafecol
- B.S. in Management Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and a Certificate in Mergers and Acquisitions from the Kellogg School of Management
- 30+ years of experience in the healthcare and wellness industries, both operating and investing
- Co-founder of WM Partners, a leading health and wellness focused private equity fund
- Previously, CEO of CFR Pharmaceuticals S.A. for 10 years; transformed CFR from a local Chilean pharmaceutical company into a major global pharmaceutical player
- Business Administration degree from the Universidad Catolica de Chile and is a certified public auditor and accountant; Owner/President Management Program at Harvard Business School
Luis Fernando Castro
- 28 years of experience in the financial, construction, infrastructure and agroindustry sectors
- Served as CEO of Banco de Comercio Exterior de Colombia S.A., Colombia's development bank, and Agrodex International SAS
- Currently serves as Director on the boards of Tecnoglass, Accenorte S.A.S. and Devimed S.A.S.
- B.S. in Mathematics from Fordham University, B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Columbia University and MBA from the Universidad de los Andes Bogota in Colombia
- 20+ years of experience in the mining and energy industries
- President at Cerrito Capital, an investment banking firm focused on the Colombian mining and energy sectors
- Served as General Manager at Colgener S.A. and also as Director of Investment Banking at Corfivalle
- Currently serves as a Director on the boards of Ocensa, Celsia, Oriente S.A., Credifamilia, Unimed Pharmaceuticals and Dynamo Producciones. Also involved as a Director of the Best Buddies Foundation
- Master in Economics from London School of Economics; B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Universidad de Los Andes
- 20+ years of experience in public markets investing and SPAC management, and direct equity and debt private markets principal investing, capital raising, and investment banking
- Serves as a Senior Vice President for Corporate M&A at PepsiCo, Inc. since February 2022
- Served as Vice President Global Finance, Business Planning, Member of Global Finance Lead Team at Bacardi Limited and Principal, Private Equity at Center view Capital.
- Served as Chief Operating Officer and Director at Union Acquisition Group and Managing Principal, Leader of Investment as Owner/Operator at Blue Moose of Boulder, LLC.
- Master’s in Business administration from Harvard Business School; Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Yale University.
- 15 years of experience in public markets investing and SPAC management, and direct equity and debt private markets principal investing, capital raising, and investment banking
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Union Acquisition Group and Independent Director NASDAQ: BIOX and NASDAQ: PROC.
- Served as Chief Executive Officer Director at Union Acquisition Corp II (Nasdaq: LATIN)
- Currently serves as an Independent Director of Bioceres Crop Solutions (NYSE: BIOX) and Procaps Group (NASDAQ: PROC) and was formerly CEO and Director of Union Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: LTN) and CEO and Director of Union Acquisition Corp. II (Nasdaq:LATN).
- Finance, Economics from American University - Kogod School of Business