What happened to my LATN shares if I held through business combination and shareholder vote?
If you were a shareholder of Union Acquisition Corp. II (Nasdaq: LATN) and held those shares through the closing of the business combination, your shares converted to ownership of Procaps Group (Nasdaq: PROC) upon name and CUSIP change. As a shareholder, no action was required on your part to reflect these changes.
Is Procaps Group public? Can I trade Procaps Group?
Procaps Group became a publicly traded company upon the completion of the definitive business combination agreement entered into on March 31, 2021 between Procaps Group and Union Acquisition Corp. II and its ordinary shares began trading on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol “PROC” on September 30, 2021.
What is Procaps Group’s stock symbol?
Procaps Group trades on the Nasdaq exchange under the symbol “PROC”.
When was Procaps Group incorporated?
Where is Procaps Group's headquarters located?
Calle 80 # 78B-201
When does Procaps Group's fiscal year end?
Who is Procaps Group's independent auditor?
Deloitte and Touche
How can I contact investor relations?
Under what generally accepted accounting principles does Procaps Group report?
Procaps Group reports their financial statements following the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
In what currency does Procaps Group report its financial results?
Procaps Group reports their financial results in USD
Who is Procaps Group's outside legal counsel?
Procaps Group is currently represented by Greenberg Traurig and Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría
What makes Procaps stand out from its competitors and what gives them the competitive advantage when it comes to consolidating LatAm pharma?
We believe that we are a unique investment case based on:
- Our position as a leading regional pharmaceutical player with global reach and a highly accomplished management team.
- Our strong in-House R&D capabilities that continue to drive attractive growth opportunities.
- Our innovative delivery mechanisms that allow us to transform branded generics into differentiated products.
- Our leading pharmaceutical integral CDMO segment (in terms of softgel production capacity) specialized in softgel.
- Our strong proprietary portfolio of branded Rx and OTC products.
As mentioned earlier, it’s because of these features and strengths that we believe Procaps is well positioned to capitalize on favorable market dynamics.